OneCall is an Authorized Dealer - It Does Matter
OneCall is an authorized dealer for all the major brands you see on our site. That means we have an official relationship with the companies that produce our products and have agreed to abide by their strict standards of practice and service—like those required by Sony, Samsung, and Canon USA (see below).
Purchasing with an authorized dealer is the best way to ensure a good experience. Some of the benefits include:
- Products are shipped new directly from OneCall’s warehouse.
- Products ship sealed, with all standard accessories included.
- You'll receive a valid manufacturer's USA warranty.
- Our staff receives regular manufacturer-sponsored trainings so that we can serve you better before and after your purchase.
- Our policies and procedures meet the expectations of discerning manufacturers.
You don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what some of the industry’s most trusted manufacturers have to say about authorized dealers...
When you purchase from an unauthorized dealer, you run the risk of buying a product that may have been altered or missing serial numbers, which make it ineligible for Samsung's warranty. Additionally, unauthorized dealers may even sell you used/refurbished products as new leaving you with a product well into, past, or void of any applicable warranty. Samsung’s Authorized Dealers have been carefully selected based on their commitment and knowledge of our product, the industry, and customer satisfaction. Additionally, our Authorized Dealers have the training and know-how to assist you in a professional, knowledgeable, and expeditious manner.Shop all Samsung
OneCall is an authorized Bose dealer. Bose products purchased from OneCall - whether online or in the store - are genuine, factory-new and carry the Bose limited warranty. As an authorized dealer, OneCall has access to a wide range of Bose resources, enabling the kind of customer experience you’d expect from Bose, the most respected name in sound. Beware of unauthorized dealers who may sell Bose products. These products may be used, broken, counterfeit or stolen, and carry no warranty from Bose.Shop all Bose
Beats premium products attract consumers from around the world. Unfortunately, like other luxury brands, they also attract counterfeiters. Counterfeit Beats products are cheaply made and don’t provide the same listening experience that makes Beats stand out from other audio electronics. To ensure you buy Beats, not cheats make sure and buy from an Authorized RetailerShop all Beats by Dre
When you buy from a Sony Retailer, you'll know that:
- Sony Retailers are properly trained on Sony products so they can answer your questions.
- Sony Retailers can provide assistance in setting up your products.
- Sony Retailers stay informed about new technologies so you can be on the cutting edge.
- Sony Retailers are committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Sony Retailers have direct access to Sony product managers and customer service representatives.
- Sony Retailers receive continuous training with Sony representatives to make sure their retail sales associates get the most up-to-date product information from Sony.
- Sony Retailers provide manufacturer supplied product accessories.
- Sony Retailers sell factory-fresh products.
- Sony Retailers only deal with factory-authorized merchandise, which hasn't been tampered with or had its serial numbers altered by unauthorized third-party resellers.
- Sony Retailers can assure you that the Sony products they sell will be serviced by Sony Service Centers.