Details & Highlights
Inconspicuous, soft-sided shoulder bag with a simple exterior that blends into the environment while carrying photo gear. Carries 1 pro size DSLR plus 2 - 4 lenses.
Details from ThinkTank
The Retrospective series is comprised of four shoulder bags and two lens changer bags. Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Our product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment.
- All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in two colors, pinestone or black. Pictured here are the Retrospective 20 in pinestone and the Retrospective Lens Changer 2 in black.
- The softness and flexibility of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 easily allows a pro size DSLR to be carried in the main compartment with a lens attached, facing downward. The Retrospective 10 is pictured here, containing (left to right): a Canon 5D with battery grip and 24-70 f2.8 attached and a 70-200 f2.8.
- Within the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30's main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access.
- The Retrospective 10, 20 and 30 all have an organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot.
- The expandable pocket(s) on the front of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 can be used to carry a spare pro size DSLR body or other photo gear. A small hook-and-loop flap folds over the top of the pocket to secure its contents. The Retrospective 30 (pictured) features two expandable pockets, while the Retrospective 10 and 20 have only one expandable pocket on the front of the bags.
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view.
- A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30. This pocket can be used to carry magazines, newspapers, or other paperwork, depending on the size of the bag.
- Webbing loops on both sides of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 can be used to carry some smaller pouches on the bag. Alternatively, a carabiner (not included) can be used to quickly clip accessories to the the sides of the bag as well.
- Side pockets on both sides of the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 can be used to carry smaller water bottles and will even fit some shoe-mounted strobe units.
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- The Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 each have a removable carrying handle for convenience.
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective 10, 20, and 30 was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements. Please view this instructional video for more information. How To - Retrospective Rain Cover
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from ThinkTank: Lifetime Warranty
Category ID: 217 | $165.75