Details & Highlights
Sennheiser HD 518 Classic Headphones
Sennheiser’s HD 518 classic around–the–ear headphones are proof that high–end quality and affordability can coexist. By combining the open cimcumaural design with Sennheiser’s cutting–edge E.A.R. technology the headphone is able to provide an excellent audiophile level sound, with deep rich bass. E.A.R. delivers audio directly into your ears while the Duofol diaphragms lessen undesirable resonances. Comfort is a large part of how long you listening session will be. Sennheiser’s HD 518 headphones are a pleasure to listen to with their astonishingly comfortable earpads.
Details from Sennheiser
- High–end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for excellent sound reproduction with deep rich bass
- Sennheiser's innovative "Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
- State–of–the–art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
- Highly optimized, field–strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
- Soft, crackle–free ear pads and headband cushion provide outstanding listening comfort
- Distinctive grille–like ear cup casing design
- Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
- 2–year warranty
Sennheisers unique Ergonoic Acoustic Refinement or E.A.R. techonolgy channels the sound into your ears. By using a high–end open circumaural design coupled with E.A.R. technology they are able to keep sound reproduction excellent with hard–hitting, warm lows. Distortion is minimized by the start–of–the–art Duofol diaphrams, while increasing the transparency of the headphone. Each of the HD 518’s earspeakers are powered by neodymium ferrous magnets for phenomenal dynamic response.
Lightweight and comfortable
When you are wearing your headphones, comfort is key. You need to be able to wear them, til the end of an album, or through a movie. Sennheiser designed the HD 518 for long listening sessions. Keeping their distintive ear cup casings, while featuring a lightweight headband. Soft, cracle–free headband and earpad cushions so comfortable, that you might not remember you are wearing them.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Sennheiser: 2 Year Limited
Category ID: 179 | $129.95