Details & Highlights
For bass you can really feel, the PSW110 doesn't disappoint. It offers deep, physical yet musical low-frequency output that will move you. The downward-firing port increases the the sub's volume and impact.
Details from Polk Audio
The new PSW110 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the PSW110 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance.
- 10-inch Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Driver pounds out tight musical bass.
- Downward firing port couples to the room for more bass impact.
- More powerful motor structure for a higher BL product,(the measure of the motive force applied to the cone) results in louder, deeper and punchier bass than previous Polk woofers in this price category.
- Klippel Optimized woofer - By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer`s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifiers supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass. The PSW110 features a Class A/B amp.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs on the PSW110 ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system.
- Amplifier features: Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the sub`s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing smart amp Auto ON/OFF Circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Polk Audio: 5 Years Parts and Labor / 3 Years on the Electronics
Category ID: 67 | $249.95