Details & Highlights
F/Xi Surround Loudspeakers employ a triangular cabinet design that aims drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wave front and wide, lifelike imaging of surround-sound effects. A conveniently located bipole/dipole switch offers the placement flexibility as well as the highest performance surround effects.
Details from Polk Audio
The F/Xi A6 features the latest generation of Dynamic Balance(R) polymer composite drivers for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- 1-inch Silk Dome Tweeter with neodymium magnets produces clear, detailed highs.
- Bipole/Dipole Switch, conveniently located on the front baffle, enables you to choose your sound radiation pattern according to your installation requirements.creating the most realistic diffusion possible for your setup.
- Acoustically inert 3/4 inch MDF cabinets, finished in Black and White Laminate finishes.
- Gold-plated 5-way binding posts for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications.
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets.
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Polk Audio: 5 Year Limited
Category ID: 61 | $349.95