Details & Highlights
Details from Panamax
The MAX 7500 PRO has been specifically engineered to improve the performance and life expectancy of home theater equipment. The combination of sophisticated power conditioning and the world`s finest power protection has resulted in an audio/video power center that meets the power quality needs for the entire entertainment system.
- Remote diagnostics (IP–ready with optional Ethernet card)
- Ground Isolation – Advanced Video Filtration
- Voltage regulation and Balanced Power
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM)
- Satellite (SAT) and Cable Access Television (CATV) protection
- Telephone (TEL) and Local Area Network (LAN) protection
- Auto dimming meters
- DC trigger Input & Output
- 11 Outlets: 2 Always On, 6 Switched, 2 High Current, 1 Convenience (front)
- Rack Mounting Brackets Included
- Convenience lamp
At the heart of the MAX 7500–PRO is an advanced power filtration system featuring a 720VA isolation transformer, that provides power for digital source components and displays.
In addition, any noise generated by digital source components is isolated and prevented from reaching key audio or video components. The MAX 7500–PRO`s ground isolation feature mechanically interrupts ground loops, making the MAX 7500–PRO especially useful for applications with unstable power or ground issues. IP addressable, the MAX 7500–PRO is also ideal for multi–zone audio/video whole–home automation and wherever remote diagnostics are needed. RS–232 communication comes standard with the unit and a TCP/IP card is optional. End users can configure each outlet bank individually to customize for their home theater system.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from PanamaxThis information is currently unavailable. Please check back later.
Category ID: 169 | $2,099.95