Details & Highlights
Background music loudspeakers are a cost effective solution for providing music to a non-primary listening area. Polypropylene woofer cone and a 13mm Kaladex® tweeter provide a great cost/performance balance for this type of application.
For use in non-primary listening areas
Details from Niles
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing A Larger 7" Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Employ Only 6 1/2" Woofers In The Same Size Speaker Installation
- Polypropylene Cone Is Light, Strong And Well Damped To Provide "best In Class" Bass Response
- Treated Urethane Surround Increases Sensitivity While Preserving Durability
- 13mm Kaladex® Tweeter With Fluid Cooling Provides Wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High Frequencies
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Or Outdoors Under Eaves
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ speaker grilles ensure a clean, virtually invisible appearance that blends with the rooma??s aesthetics. Optional square grilles provide added design flexibility.
Superior Sound Quality
Precision tuned and voiced fixed woofer ceiling-mount loudspeakers provide graduated performance for all types of applications. Whether you are listening to background talk radio or a complete orchestra, Niles CM series delivers optimal performance and reliability.
Three patent-pending spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas, such as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.
Install With Confidence
The best-built loudspeakers deserve the best protectiona??the Niles Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Niles: Lifetime Warranty
Category ID: 62 | $115.00