Details & Highlights
Details from Nikon
To use the FT-1, the Nikon 1 J1/V1 camera`s firmware must be updated to at least version 1.10.
- F-mount lenses mounted on the FT-1 have a crop factor of 2.7�. Enjoy an angle of view equivalent to that of a super telephoto lens when a telephoto lens is used. (Example: When using a 300mm lens, the equivalent angle of view is that of an 800mm lens.)
- When using the FT-1 and a compatible AF-S NIKKOR F-Mount lens, users can take full advantage of the Nikon 1`s high-speed continuous shooting of 10/30/60 fps. (*When an AF-S lens is used. However, focus is locked with the first shot with continuous shooting.)
- [P], [S], [A], and [M] exposure modes can be used with CPU lenses.
- Vibration reduction (VR) functions when VR lenses are used. Enable vibration reduction, or specify a setting, using switches on the lens. NORMAL/ACTIVE modes are supported when lenses equipped with these modes are used. VR functions in NORMAL mode when lenses not equipped with the NORMAL/ACTIVE modes are used.
- AF/AE supported with AF-S lenses only. Autofocusing is possible when AF-S lenses are used. However, focus mode must be set to AF-S (Single AF) and AF-area mode is fixed at Single-point with only the center focus point used.
- The focus indicator (rangefinder) can be used with CPU lenses.
- [A] and [M] exposure modes can be used with non-CPU lenses. Aperture is specified using the aperture ring on the lens.
- Shooting in Motion Snapshot mode is only possible when focus has been acquired with an AF-S lens.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Nikon: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Category ID: 215 | $236.95